Development Engineer Hydraulic (m/f/d)
Power by variety
As one of the leading manufacturers of internal gear hydraulic pumps, innovative products in lighting technology and intelligent pump systems for heating-air-conditioning-supply-systems, we design, produce and distribute individual and customized products for our customers worldwide - made in Germany.
As an owner-managed familiy business we want to move forward and permanently face up to any challenge.
- Owner-managed family business
- High equity ratio
- Wide range of electronic control gears (LED control gear, ballasts for fluorescent lamps, UV applications and intelligent controlling pump systems)
- Inventor of gap compensated internal gear pump
- Roughly 200 patents are registered with Eckerle Technologies GmbH
- The Company is growing and expanding its location
To strenghten our development department in hydraulics division, we are seeking you as
Development Engineer for Hydraulic pumps (m/f/d)
with option of taking over the construction management of hydraulic pumps
- You develop customer-specific solutions from the first idea to series production
- You create detailed designs and are responsible for technical and economic optimizations during the series
- You assist and support our customers and suppliers, sometimes if necessary on site
- You have a university degree with focus on mechanical engineering or mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience
- You have good command of spoken and written English
- Your are willed to travel for the technical support of our international customers
- You own a driver's license
You can expect:
- This post is unlimited in time.
- A very extensive training in our product range is guaranteed
- We can offer interesting and challenging tasks, characterized by independance and personal freedom
- A growing and international successful and owner-managed family business.
- Provided your personal and professional qualification, there is the option to take over the hydraulic pump design department in a responsible manner.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receive your complete application documents. Please mention your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectations.